A while back I found some cool material on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I thought - my girls would love that in a skirt! I by no means am a seamstress, but how hard could a skirt be? So, I bought a pattern - found out that it wouldn't work at all! Took the pattern back and my MIL bought a different one for me! So, I tackled the project this weekend! A little tweaking of the pattern and an hour or two later and...the skirts came out so cute!! I'm proud of myself and my girls love that they have something "new" to add to their wardrobe! I might have to make a whole bunch of these!
3 comments:
Good job. I am so proud of you. The skirts are very cute and, of course, the girls are adorable.
Very Good Girl! They are cute, cute, cute.
Fer CUTE!!! I am way impressed.
Post a Comment