me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav..

took out a little anger on our families today. We are so grateful they are safe. Tim's parents had a portion of a tree puncture 8 (1-2") holes in their roof through to their ceiling. Another took out their patio roof, and yet another became a huge lawn dart and slammed into the shed. Everyone is safe but we can't say the same for Mrs. Betty (the neighbor) who took 2 trees through her home.
I'm grateful for the protection that our family was afforded today. (www.ahhhamoments.blogspot.com) There are still tornadoes and the possibility of flooding but the destructive winds are pretty much over - for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO scary having family there. I will keep them in my prayers:)

luvmyav8er said...

Sorry to hear about your in-laws. I'm glad no one was hurt, but I wouldn't have wanted to be without electricity for days on in. I tend to get grouchy when I'm hot. LOL