
well, we are down to the nitty gritty - packing! I know what I want to take - just don't think there is enough room! What could take up that much room you ask? EASY! All of my friends! (hehehehe)
So - our bags are in our room - tops opened - just waiting to be filled! Plane tickets keep changing - THANKS IKE! But hey, as Christy says -"you have to look at it as an adventure!" and that's what we are doing. We are now facing a 5hr layover in Detroit instead of a 1hr layover in Houston! But hey - I'm not going to complain because at this time on Sunday I'll be on a big boat heading out to sea!
p.s. today my feet were beautified - thanks MIKE from Liz's!!
1 comment:
Yeah I wish you would have packed me in that suitcase! I would have loved it!
Post a Comment