Have you heard the one about the lady who sat in her car for hours holding "her brain in" because she'd been shot in the back of the head- only later to find out that it was a can of biscuits that had exploded in her car and hit her? Well, Myth Busters took this story and tried to duplicate it to see if it could really happen. They concluded that NO, the biscuits couldn't have exploded at such a force to shoot the can and hit her in the back of the head. I guess that they didn't use the cheap version, let it sit in the fridge until past its expiration date, and then throw it in the trash! Last night, I did just that! We were going to make pizza the lazy way - with biscuit dough from a can! I had some in my fridge and it had been there for a bit but I didn't think anything of it. After all, with all the preservatives now days, these things last forever! I opened up one can and it was NASTY! So, I threw all 3 cans away (2 were unopened). Fast forward a few hours... Tim and I were watching TV, after the kids had gone to bed, when all of a sudden we heard a loud BANG.
We just looked at each other and then towards the kitchen - not sure of what had just happened. It sounded like a muffled gunshot but nothing had been shot - no windows broken or anything.
Then it dawned on me - and I just started laughing! I gave Tim my theory, he checked out the trash can, and sure enough - an exploded can of biscuit dough, I think....
1 comment:
LOL that is hillarious! LOVE the new picture. It looks so good!
Post a Comment