AH, it's Thursday and I actually have a little "down time" - well, it's just not as hectic as yesterday, how's that! Today my house is clean and silent - SWEET BLESSING!!! So, I am utilizing this time to finish the wedding cake, have a good chat with N, and smell the scents of the kitchen (sweet cake - yum!).
My dad and his wife made it into town last night and the whole gang gathered here to say their HELLO's! Our cruise buddies C & C even stopped by (thanks for bringing that yummy cake guys - it was a great breakfast treat!) So, now I will go and continue getting ready for the rest of this weekend. JOY!
2 comments:
who are you doing a wedding cake for??
By the way.. those burgers were so yummy.. I'm still thinking of them. You're such a good cook.
Yea well, I'm thinking about the fruit salad and the pie. YUMMY! I hope you are breathing over there. I told you to call me and put me to work. I assume that you had a casual day with nothing to do but smell delicious cakes baking. See ya soon!
Post a Comment