Q: do you have a teddy bear, no or as a child? Describe it.A: I didn't have a teddy bear that I can recall. Maybe I did and my parents remember - but I don't recall that. However, I did have a rabbit. I got this giant rabbit for Easter one year (not sure how old I was). He stood up, was grey, long ears (with pink and white inside), a pink nose, black eyes, and whiskers. He was about 2 1/2 feet - including ears). I didn't take the rabbit everywhere with me - or even need it to sleep, but I did give him center spot on my bed when the bed was made. He rarely got thrown on the floor because he was "real" and he wouldn't have liked that. I kept this rabbit (he didn't have a name - just rabbit) until about 3 years ago. He didn't have holes, his skin was still "new", his whiskers were all there. I just felt bad that he'd been in my hope chest for years and it was time for another child to love him. So, off he went - to a new home - I hope he's being loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment