
A: I absolutely adore Chimps. Monkeys are alright too (you did know there was a difference, right?), but I just love chimps. Their faces hold such expression, they seem genuinely curious about you, and because they are just a step away from humans, I guess I'm just as curious about them! I find it fascinating that they look at everything as if they are seeing it for the first time, they inspect it, turn it over, examine every inch. They also take care of each other - offering love and grooming skills - how cool is that?!
I love the facial expressions that Chimps make. They can smile, they can pout, they can appear sad and confused or happy, elated. They interact and communicate with each other in a rather social manner, yet they are still animals! I just love it! I could sit in front of the Chimp exhibit at the zoo for hours! I love to watch their expressive eyes, the way they play, so cute!!
Chimps just always seem to be having fun! I've never gotten to hold a Chimp - I'd love to do that one day! I just think that one would give me a giant hug and that would be so sweet! It's like a baby that is just discovering how to communicate with his parents - and everything is sweet and innocent! When Tim and I were on our honey moon he bought me a necklace that had a chimp on it - I still have it. I love that thing! So there you have it - Chimps are my favorite animal. I'll never own one. I'll just have to settle for a viewing at the zoo. I'm sure I'll never observe one in the wild, but if I do I'll be sure to get lots and lots of pictures!
3 comments:
I wanted a chimpanzee for a pet as a youth. Never got one, ofcourse, but I think they are adorable and fascinating just as you said.
Now I understand why you like me so much.
WOW - this is something that I never knew about you! I am learning so much! So, why is it that you prefer snowmen at christmas instead of Christmas chimps?
Post a Comment