me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week in review!

Yeah, yeah- I'm a day late on my weekly review - but give me a break, I've been rather busy with kids, parents, and general necessities! So, better late than never - right? Here we go...

FRIDAY (3-06-09): M and L had regular check ups! Can you believe that M will be 7 soon? They are both growing (M a little slower than we'd like -but she's coming along!) and they are both healthy!










SATURDAY: We robbed the banana boat! HEHEHEEH - actually we hit a deal at Wally-World! A case (yes - a WHOLE case) of bananas for $10.00. So we bought it and ended up with 91 bananas! What to do now?!





SUNDAY: I tore into these tasty treats - it's my "free" day!




Monday: I found a few nice things for FREE on Craigslist! 4 basically new tires for Tim's truck, a 4" lift for the front of it, and some shocks! Yup - FREE!!
TUESDAY: Made Banana bread - had to use those bananas! No photo -sry!

WEDNESDAY: I inherited 6 kids for a few days! I couldn't get them all together to get a picture so you'll have to settle for these! They were great kids and fantastic eaters!

THURSDAY: Time to head to the dentist! L was feeling a little left out so he got in on the pictures too! N has a few adult teeth coming in (looks like a shark on the x-rays), and M has a loose tooth - finally!
FRIDAY: N has been begging for his friend Nick to come and play! We were finally able to coordinate something and get a play date set up! These guys had a blast!
Ok - until next time (and there WILL BE a next time!) - have a great week!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monarch Photography said...

WOW busy busy girl.. you didn't say anything about PF changs! What's up with the eye patch on M?

Amy said...

We have the same pediatrician! don't you love Dr. H? But do you always wait forever for her too?

Aislinn said...

Yup Amy, we always seem to wait forever! I don't think we've ever been in and out in less than an hour! She is pretty good though - we love her too!