me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another comedic moment from N...


For K's birthday she got a telescope. All the kids are really excited about it- they can't wait to go out and see the moon and other stars in our solar system. (on a side note, you should know that N wants to be an astronaut and has had this desire for several years) This morning, over breakfast, N asks:
"Mom, how much did K's telescope cost?"
ME: "ah, you don't need to worry about it"
N: "hhmmm... well, I just wanted to know how much money I need so that when I'm on the moon I can have one to see you"
I just laughed and said "that will have to be a pretty powerful telescope" and he replies "I'm a pretty powerful person!"
That boy!

1 comment:

elkaholic said...

N is such a goof ball. He is always good for a laugh.