me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, May 4, 2009

Do you like roller coasters?

I love roller coasters! (I know - so scared of heights but I'll take a roller coaster any day - go figure?!) Anyway, check this out... Get ready for the ride of your life. This amazing speed machine is the second tallest and fastest roller coaster on Earth. It can be found at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio! (I've been there - nice park!)
At the start you're launched to speeds of 120 mph in less than 4 seconds. The ride is just getting started as you climb 420 feet into the air, crest a massive hill ....
and spiral 270 degrees as you speed towards the finish line. The entire experience is over in 17 seconds. WOW!!
Guess this says it all?! Looks thrilling - I might have to take a trip to Ohio! Anyone wanna come along?

4 comments:

elkaholic said...

Hahahaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........aaaaahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahaahaahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

glenna-steve said...

Any time you're ready! I love them too!

msaonika said...

I am so glad that you put this on here.. I LOVE THIS LAST PICTURE!!! Just fantastic... :D I like the guy behind her too... very funny...

Christy Woolston said...

Oh, poor folks had a little accident in their britches although the girl looks a little more distraught than the man standing all casual about having just wet himself. I'd go with you! Love a good roller coaster.