When I woke up this morning I really thought it was Friday! I could feel the smile creeping onto my face in acknowledgement that this was the last day of school before the "winter break". That this was the last time for the next 3 weeks that I'd have to get up before 8am! Then reality set in - the fog cleared from my head and I realized that it's THURSDAY! UGH!
On the bright side - being that it's Thursday - I get an extra day to wrap presents without the kids presence! I get an extra day of entertaining only 1 child instead of 4!! And I get an extra day for last minute shopping without children! So - there are positives to it being only Thursday - I guess!
3 comments:
I'm counting down the days too. As Annie would say..."Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya...Tomorrow. You're only a day away." But, in the end, I came to the same conclusion as you. Looking on the bright side...I only have 1 child to run errands with and do shopping with instead of 6. YIPPEE! Thanks for the positive spin. Have a super day!
Thursdays are my favorite day of the week. The anticipation of the fact that it sits on the verge of the three days I look forward to the most, makes it almost better than those three days. Almost. :)
Oh my gosh, I did the same thing!!! I kept saying "Do you have your homework packet?" Ethan just looked at me like I was crazy. I am a little frazzled.... :)
Post a Comment