
Lately I've been asking the kids silly questions at the dinner table. Questions like "if you could invent an ice-cream flavor, what would it be?" or "if you could have only 1 super power what would you want and why?". I find that these little questions are appealing to the kids, it gets them talking about things that they already think of and it gives us insight to each other and our likes and dislikes.
So, tonight, I asked "what does it take to be a Mormon?" - the answers to this question will be saved for another blog... they were WAY funny - but somehow in there the subject of poison came up.
M asked if poison ivy could kill you. N responded that it makes you itchy and red all over and that it will kill you. As they went back and forth, Tim and I just listened. Then out of no where M says "well, kissing is poison - and it WILL kill you".
As M was looking for a nod of agreement from us, Tim and I tried to conceal a laugh. Where does this girl come up with these things? I hope she feels like kissing is a fatal poison for a long time!
2 comments:
There's the cure to teenage pregnancy. Teach the world that kissing is poison. HAHAHA!
That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment