So, per tradition - here are the pictures from the first day of school and the last day of school. I think that K has changed the most!
August 2009 - 1st day of school (K-6th grade, M-2nd grade, N-1st grade). They were so excited to go!!

June 4, 2010 -last day of school! M wasn't so excited. She actually asked to stay home. She'll be happy that I made her go though!! K couldn't wait to get her yearbook and have all her friends sign it and N was way excited about meeting his teacher for next year!
L just couldn't have them taking a picture without him... so, although not in school, this is L's last day to be without his siblings for a while and he's EXCITED about that!!
Congrats crew... you did it - now you're moving on to new adventures, new teachers, and new friends. We are so proud of you and of all that you've accomplished!!

2 comments:
LOL - Um... I have to say that I LOVE N's second picture - so cheezy. And yeah, K did change the most...
Post a Comment