I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything like that. We've been slightly busy around here! The yard sale went alright. I was hoping for more, but $400 in a weekend isn't bad, I suppose. Now the clean up begins and Tim says that we aren't taking it to the D.I or Goodwill or anything, because we'll be doing a yard sale again at the end of August or start of September! JOY!!!
Anyway, 2 kids are starting soccer again, another is having a hard time adjusting to the inconsistent days of summer, and the 4th is just happy to be wherever everyone else is!
As for me, I'm on an emotional roller coaster that's gonna send me to the loony bin before the end of the month (and that's only 1 more day!). So, forgive me if my posts are irregular for the next few days or weeks... I'm just not feeling like being at the computer right now!
Hope all is well in your world, wherever you are, solo reader of mine!
2 comments:
Just keep on hanging in there, my friend. I understand the "not wanting to be sitting at the computer". My post have been sporadic too. But please don't go to the loony bin. Come over for chocolate instead...I'll even bring it to you wherever you may be if that's more convenient. Love ya!
glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth.
Soon we will be cruising... make it until then LOL
Post a Comment