me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, August 9, 2010

PENNY DAYS are BACK!

It's that time of year. Time to get school supplies, register kids, find new clothes, shoes, and more! Thank goodness for the FABULOUS sales at Staples, Office Max and Office Depot! Today I got 6 poly binders, 6 paper folders, pencils, scissors, highlighters, paper, composition notebooks, crayons, markers, and more for less than $5.00!! And let me let you in on a little secret.... you ready.... {no one is reading over your shoulder right? Because this is just between you and me}.... **when it's teacher appreciation week in the spring - I take all of the extra goodies that I'm buying RIGHT NOW for so little and I put them in a cute basket and give them to the teacher to help restock her classroom!** There, how's that for brilliant?! Yeah - I know, you can thank me later!
So - check your local ads - they are updated every Sunday - and get out and SAVE some money on those much needed school supplies! Happy Shopping!

No comments: