K is no longer in a traditional school - she does a virtual charter school. So, all of her stuff is done at home or online. The school mailed us all of the materials that she would need - including a microscope! K had fun working on a project last week - she was looking for single cell organisms in soil. K also belongs to the Bird Club through the school and one of their recent projects was to take pictures of birds - so K took these pics from our office window. This little bird shows up every day - so we throw cake tops to him (he really likes cake!)
The Reflections assembly was on Friday and I got a phone call that said I might want to attend. So I went! M got a participation award (they all do!) and N received Honorable Mention for his drawing about forest fires. They were both excited about their awards and they are already looking forward to next year!
On Friday night I had a wedding cake to deliver. Don't you think it turned out beautifully? I DO!




1 comment:
Great job M and N. And yes, the cake turned out beautiful. Love fall colors!
Post a Comment