me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, March 14, 2011

SURPRISE for M!

In our family we don't have a big birthday bash every year. We picked a few birthday years to have a big party and for the rest of em - well, it's just a day to spend with family and feel special! This is one of those years for M... just a family party. So, as a surprise for her I bought "Disney on Ice" tickets. I had one extra ticket, so I invited M's friend, Sarah, and Sarah was in on the surprise too - she did great at not telling M where we were going! So, on Saturday M knew there was something special in store, but she was clueless as to what! We got in the car and went to Sarah's house... M thought that was great... but was a little baffled when Sarah got in the car and we left. M kept telling her "I don't know where we are going, maybe bowling, maybe a movie... it will be fun!" So we got to the Arena and parked and headed up to the doors. M still had no idea! We even got in past the ticket guy and I asked "where are we? What are we doing?" and she still didn't have an answer! So N pointed up to the sign and said "M, look at that sign!" that's when she really lit up and became all smiles and giggles and all sorts of bouncy!
We found our seats and paid an exhorbant amount of money for cotton candy, snow cones and pizza! And then we intently watched as princesses and villains took to the ice. They danced and jumped, spinned and sang... and it was wonderful! M was all smiles and at one point she even fanned her self with her hand and said "Oh, I think I'm gonna faint!". I think that it's safe to say that she had fun - and I had fun surprising her!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martha said...

What a great birthday surprise!! Happy birthday, M!!