me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, November 3, 2014

Cruise to the Caribbean - 2014 - part 2

On Friday night, we decided to find a beach! South Beach, I believe, and it was so fun! The water was warm and we exfoliated our feet by walking and walking along the beach for a while.
 Saturday finally came and we loaded up the car early to head to the airport in Miami. We returned the car at the airport and hopped on a shuttle that would take us to the port.
 YAY for shuttles to the Port of Miami!!
 We made it!! Our shuttle drive was incredibly grumpy - I think he needed a cruise...or a girlfriend!
 So, we got checked in and they called our number and it was time to board! Becky was super excited and she took a bunch of pics!! I was thrilled too - another cruise - another break from reality - ah, I love it!!
 We got on the ship, took a deep breath and headed for the FOOD!! Becky and I found the fish & chips while the boys went off to find whatever it was that they found! Can't you see the excitement on Becky's face?!
 One last phone call before our ship sets sail!! HI KIDS!
 You KNOW I had the strawberry bisque! SO SO YUMMY!
 Of course I decorated our door. This year I did a peacock! I also found these little conversation bubbles that you could use dry erase markers on. We left notes on our door to let the Smith's know where were were, and they did the same - it was so fun!
 BECKY won a medal on our FIRST sea day!! She is a trivia queen! Way to go!!
 Tim won a Ship on a Stick too - he's the trivia KING!
 Look - I found CUBA!
 YAY for Formal night!! You two look FABULOUS!
 It's always fun to dress up for dinner!
 We told Will that you can eat just about anything you want on the ship - so he tried to eat the table decoration! HEHEHEE
 Our room steward, Tris, was AWESOME!! We had lots of fun little towel animals each night. He even made sure our ice was always fresh and one day he even put ROSE PETALS in Will & Becky's room since they were celebrating their anniversary!
Becky and I are having FUN FUN FUN!! Here we are, shuffling cards, waiting on the boys so that we could play a game of Pennies on the ocean!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I totally want to go again! I just have to wait to win the lottery!