me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Moldy Skin

L is hilarious - if you didn't know that already. On a daily basis he says something that makes us smile - or just bust out laughing until our sides ache! Here are some recent ones:

*When asked "What does a 60 year old Grandma look like?", L responds: "they have white hair and moldy skin!" - I'm pretty sure he meant "wrinkly" - but "moldy" is what came out - so moldy it is!

* While doing homework, L was told that the harder he works, the bigger his brain will be to which he replied "do you really want my brain to explode? You'd have to clean all that up you know!"

* During dinner, Tim told L to "try it" (it was something we don't normally eat) - and L said "Fine, but if I die, you aren't allowed to come to my funeral because you killed me" - then L put the food in his mouth and promptly dropped his head as if he were dead!

* Nearly every SCHOOL day, L groans when told it's time to get up and responds with "but oooo, my back hurts - my legs are tired - I can't get up"

* Dad - I think I have an astigmatism (while rubbing his eyes) - not sure where he got that one, but ok!

* went to the store and I put some bananas in the cart. Then L also put some bananas in the cart. I explained that we don't need any more, I have some to which he replied (with a HUGE rolling of the eyes) - "I'm buying these myself, for my monkey - duh" - uh, ok?! hehee (it should be noted that he did, in fact, pay for those bananas with his own money)

Anyway - the list goes on and on and I just wanted to remember a tiny bit of it!

No comments: