


Did I tell you that Tim and I are going on a cruise in September? Well, we are!! I went on my first cruise in 2004 with my dad and sisters (and 1 sister in law)! We had a blast and I must say that the cruising bug bit me and it bit me hard! I love how classy each ship is and how it makes you feel like a million bucks! I love that the "help" waits on you hand and foot and that you don't have to do anything except enjoy the ride! I love the entertainment and the smell of the ocean. I love looking for fish as we're sailing and I enjoy watching the people pretend to be someone other than who they really are!!
My last cruise was in 2007 with my darling cousin - Keri. This was Keri's first cruise and the bug bit her hard too - she is already planning another one as well! On that trip my favorite port was Grand Cayman and I'm looking forward to visiting it again in September. (see pics above!) I can't wait to smell the salty air, to taste gourmet food (YUM - lobster and fillet Mignon) , to sleep in a pitch black room with feather pillows, and to just enjoy time with Tim!! I'm also looking forward to cultivating new friendships and spending time with family as well! Christy, if you're reading - we're going to have a blast and I'm so excited that you and Carl want to join us!! So, to pass the time I've been looking at booking a cruise in 2010. That's right - you read that correctly - 2010! I've been on the cruisecritic message board and found out that I can be a group cruise leader. So, I posted an inquiry to see who would be interested in traveling with me and guess what?! I got lots of responses (plus some that weren't posted - hehehe, Aonika and Christy!). So, now I'm in the process of booking a group cruise! What are the benefits of that you ask?! Well, if I get enough people to book then we can pay a $25.00 deposit instead of $250! Also you get some on board credit and other cool little goodies! You get to meet lots of new people and just have a nice time doing something different for the week!
So, there you have it - I love to cruise! It's one of my favorite past times! Wanna go with me?!
1 comment:
Thanks for thinking of me cuz! Yes it was YOU who got me addicted and wanting to cruise! You are a very bad influence on me....LOL.....I love you
Ke ir
Post a Comment