Funny conversation noted between M and N....
M: "N, next is Father's day - it comes after Mother's day"
N: "I know!"
M: "Do you know what comes after Father's day?"
N: "No"
M: "After Father's day is Sister's Day - and you get to bring me breakfast in bed. After that then you can have a Brother's day - ok, N?"
N: "Mom - do we have a Sister's Day and a Brother's Day?"
4 comments:
I love your kids! So cute. I'm all for a Brother's and Sister's day.
LOL that is hillarious! The wheels are turning in M's head.. lol..
WOW - I love this conversation! I am glad that you blogged it... and you should write it down on one of your scrapbook pages too. You know... the one that you were doing with all of the pictures of the two of them together. Well, now you have your story! :D LOVE YA!
Too Cute!
Post a Comment