me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer days!






Over the last few weeks I've had the opportunity to really get to know the Woolston family. I must say that they are a wonderful bunch and I've really enjoyed my visits with them! My kids seem to really enjoy their time with the Woolston-gang as well! Today we had a few of the kids over! We played in the sprinklers and enjoyed some Popsicles! It was a beautifully HOT day - so perfect for playing in the water! E.W. is a doll - he just smiles and smiles, L partook of his first Popsicle and got the hang of it right away, and M and S.W. seem to get along great!! I love summer days and all of the fun that comes with it!!

2 comments:

luvmyav8er said...

I'm glad you have such great friends! You make a great friend yourself.

Christy Woolston said...

My kiddos had a fun time at your place and they loved the popsicles (around here they are few and far between). I too have enjoyed getting to know your fam. Good Southern Folk are among my favorites.