On Tuesday, after I picked the kids up from their afternoon with Christy, N said that he wanted to take the training wheels off of his bike like Seth. So, Wednesday morning, while the kids were off to one of their various activities, I took the training wheels off of M and N's bikes. Just as I suspected, N took off into the sunset after being steadied one time. He's been riding like he's done it all his life ever since! In fact, he was out riding his bike at 8am! When I asked what he was doing he said "practicing!" M is still struggling a bit, but I bet she'll have the hang of it in a few days! Just wait until K returns- she will be so excited to have bike buddies!
2 comments:
That's great! Way to go N and M!
That is talent, he is even posing for the picture. WhoooHoooo N!
Come on M, you can do it!
Post a Comment