me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THANKS for the tip!!

In response to one of my blogs, Christy W. calls and tells me that Washington Elem. offers a free lunch every weekday throughout the summer to kids 18 and under. Seriously - this is awesome, because I have to pass the road that that little school is on at 12pm every day to head home! Why not stop and get the kids something! After all - it is certainly more exciting than my kitchen and tastier than McD's evryday! And Nathan said, "this helps get me ready for kindergarten!". So, off to the cafeteria we ventured! It was TACO TUESDAY. The kids were thrilled, I thought it was alright. Then I spilled my taco in my lap! That's right folks - greasy taco juice all over my white pants! YEAH - now I get to see if my laundry skills are as good as I think they are! But hey - lunch was free, so that made me smile! THANKS FOR THE TIP Christy!!

1 comment:

luvmyav8er said...

They have the free lunch program here as well. However it doesn't do me any good because it's not at all schools, and there is no way
for me to leave work to bring the kids. So it's a good program for those who can get their kids there during the summer.

:)