me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, June 20, 2008

WHAT A DEAL!!!

For those of you that scrapbook you already know what this is! YES - a Disney and Friends Cricut Cartridge! If you scrapbook you already know about how much this costs - that's right, about $70.00! Now, maybe some of you have this and maybe you don't. Until yesterday I didn't! I had no plans of buying it either - too much money for me! However, I was in Wal-mart, just walking up and down the isles - as I enjoy doing - and I came upon an end cap that had a ton of clearance items. I sort of rummaged through the items and came across this cartridge. Surely someone just put it here because they had decided not to buy it or that stealing it wasn't worth it! I looked around and there wasn't a tag on it - no clearance sticker to be found! But nosey me just had to have it scanned just to be sure it wasn't marked down. So, I found a scanner on the next isle and put the bar code under that nifty red lazar that can give you all the information you want as long as the machine is working on the day you chose to shop! Alas, the price pops up - $5.00! WHAT? Are you sure? So, I scanned it again - $5.00!! This couldn't be, I thought. So, I stuck it in my buggy and went to the scanner in the toy section - yup, still $5.00. Then off to the scanner in the baby section - still $5.00 - the food section still read $5.00. HHHMMM - someone screwed up really bad!! So I decide that I'm going to buy this little cartridge but before I do, I better see if there are any more! I found another one - and I scanned it and guess what - it came up to $69.99. WHOA!!
So, low and behold, someone messed up something and I capitalized on it! SNEAKY SNEAKY!! I am very proud of my find - so much so that every time I pass this sweet little gift I can't help but smile!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Tis SWEET indeed! I love a good steal. (Well, not really stealing but it almost feels like it the deal is so GOOD.)

Carter Clan said...

LOLOL WOW that is awesome! You little thief what a steal of a deal!