me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

heart attack

HEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHA
After I got home from the pool tonight I was pretty pooped! There was an accident on I-15 N. this afternoon that had much of the northbound lanes at NSL closed. Shortly after the accident they also decided to close I-215 at Redwood road. Why does this matter? Well, these are the two main arteries that my DH takes to get home each day from work. As he ventured on the back roads he discovered that everyone else was on the back roads too- so these were just as bad! Finally we decided that it would be best for DH to head into downtown SLC and park his truck and then take the train up to us, where I would pick him up. We figured that after I got home from the pool that I would drive him back down to the train station and we'd pick up his truck.
As I was heading home, DH calls and says that traffic is still at a stand still. So we decided to wait for another hour.
In this hour DH decides he wants to be frisky and play "truth or dare". I'm pooped - remember? I swam about 2800 yards tonight - and not at a leisurely pace either! Finally, traffic starts to move and we decide to make our way downtown. Just as we're about to go DH says "I have a dare for you" - so of course I can't resist!
He wants me to wear a "silky nightgown" downtown. "OK" I agreed!
As we were getting in our car to leave I noticed some things that were left on the driveway - so I proceeded to pick them up! As I was doing so, our neighbor pulls in. I had to laugh a little and I'm sure that I gave him a heart attack because he didn't park in his usual spot! We'll see if he waves at me tomorrow or just jumps in his car!

5 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

HA HA HA! That is too funny.

Way to go on your swim. You're kickin' some booty. When's your first competition?

Heidi Sue said...

YOU! So what color was it, and which neighbor? You are a dare devil.

Tiffany said...

hahahahaha! :) I so wish I was your neighbor right now :)

Carter Clan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! A new side of you Aislinn. I like it muy mucho!!!

msaonika said...

WOOO WOOO WOOOO! Take a walk on that Wild Side Ozzie!