Yup, he was just as cute this weekend. I didn't get him to go for two steps, but I got him to go one, sit, up one, sit, up one... You get the point. I can't believe how big he's getting... such a fantastic (Soon to be) toddler that you have. What a blessing he is. :D
7 comments:
Good Boy Lane!
Uh-oh! Good for him, work for you!
How fun is that,no there will be no time to rest just on your toes(hehehe).
oh my goodness- are you serious!
awwww CONGRATS!
CUTE!!! Don't send that vibe this way please....I'm so not ready :)
Yup, he was just as cute this weekend. I didn't get him to go for two steps, but I got him to go one, sit, up one, sit, up one... You get the point. I can't believe how big he's getting... such a fantastic (Soon to be) toddler that you have. What a blessing he is. :D
Post a Comment