Today we went to the DI to see if we could find K some "new" shirts. She is growing up so fast that many of her clothes hardly fit her any more! As I was looking for a few things for the little miss, Tim was looking around for whatever he could find. As we met up later, Tim pointed out the couches and asked me to notice the people sitting on them. He said "just watch - as the ladies come out of the back with the carts full of "new" stuff, the couch people will swarm the cart and she can hardly move! Then when they've picked it over, the sweet little lady gets away and is able to start stocking the items". So, we watched this phenomenon for a few minutes and then moved on. As we were about to leave, here comes another cart, and another swarm of people. We were caught in the middle with no where to go! We were trapped!! So, when in Rome... we looked at the cart along with the rest of the lemmings! And guess what!! On this cart was a BRAND NEW (still in the unopened box) Fiskars 12" paper trimmer!! I was excited and told Tim - I want that!! So, he grabbed it. We paid $10.00 for it (retails for around $70) so that was my fantastic buy of the day!! YEAH!
me and Tim Oct 2013
Friday, July 11, 2008
My DI Buy!!
Today we went to the DI to see if we could find K some "new" shirts. She is growing up so fast that many of her clothes hardly fit her any more! As I was looking for a few things for the little miss, Tim was looking around for whatever he could find. As we met up later, Tim pointed out the couches and asked me to notice the people sitting on them. He said "just watch - as the ladies come out of the back with the carts full of "new" stuff, the couch people will swarm the cart and she can hardly move! Then when they've picked it over, the sweet little lady gets away and is able to start stocking the items". So, we watched this phenomenon for a few minutes and then moved on. As we were about to leave, here comes another cart, and another swarm of people. We were caught in the middle with no where to go! We were trapped!! So, when in Rome... we looked at the cart along with the rest of the lemmings! And guess what!! On this cart was a BRAND NEW (still in the unopened box) Fiskars 12" paper trimmer!! I was excited and told Tim - I want that!! So, he grabbed it. We paid $10.00 for it (retails for around $70) so that was my fantastic buy of the day!! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SWEET! I love a good buy. You sure do know how to find them.
Glad I could help. Heck, I think next Friday we need to just bring some popcorn and sit in the couch area all morning and watch the show. I haven't been that entertained in a long time. IT'S DI PEOPLE!!!!!
Post a Comment