TODAY'S THOUGHT: Looking forward to the weekend!
LOL - I love the conversations that the kids have with each other. You remember to write it down somewhere other than here. These conversations will be important one day. :D
HA HA HA HA... that is sooo funny
Awwww, you guys are gonna make me blush!!
That is so funny. Kids are the best.
Tell N it's ok. If I didn't know who they were I may not be able to tell them apart either. I know my friends, but when they are in formation all in uniform...I can promise I can't tell you who is who! At that point they all look the same.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL - I love the conversations that the kids have with each other. You remember to write it down somewhere other than here. These conversations will be important one day. :D
HA HA HA HA... that is sooo funny
Awwww, you guys are gonna make me blush!!
That is so funny. Kids are the best.
Tell N it's ok. If I didn't know who they were I may not be able to tell them apart either.
I know my friends, but when they are in formation all in uniform...I can promise I can't tell you who is who! At that point they all look the same.
Post a Comment