me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yummy Peaches....


I know, we are off again, but this time we are in Grand Junction, Co. We came to visit grandma Sandy and Dennis. But do you know what else is going on here? The Palisade Peach Festival! Can you say "yummy peaches"? So, we'll spend our weekend in the mosquito filled metropolis of White Water (just outside of Grand Junction), enjoying our peaches and sweet desert sunsets! What are you doing?

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whatta summer full of memories you've had! Eat a nice juicy ripe one for me would ya :)

Heidi Sue said...

Those look yummy, I am spending time with my hubby, enjoying every minute that he is home. He will leave monday morning or sunday night.

Christy Woolston said...

Wishing I was with you at the peach festival :) You trying to rub it in, aren't you. That isn't very nice ya know. :) I am also hoping that you will find that good deal and bring me back a couple of boxes of peaches. YUMMY!

Carter Clan said...

I am soooo jealous. I haven't been to mom's house in over a year! She's gonna kill me. Don't let me forget about Tuesday. We're really looking forward to coming up and haning out!

luvmyav8er said...

I have never been to a peach festival, but I had never been to a corn roasting either. Boy that was a yummy night and I'm glad I had the chance to experience it.

Give my love to your mom and Dennis!

Amy said...

my sister-in-law lives in Palisade and whenever I see her this time of year, she brings me a box of the best peaches! i wish i had those this year since it's been my crave for quite a while. good thing my tree's about to produce.