Well, our 7 day cruise is now over and we are back in the good ole' United States! I don't have time to give you all of the details of this amazing trip but let me say - there is nothing like great friends and family and a cruise ship all rolled into one!! I absolutely enjoyed every moment of my time. I tasted food I'd never had, I played games that I'd never played and I visited places that I'd never been to. I think that I'll put most of my trip up here - eventually - because this serves mainly as a journal for me. But for now - here is a sampling of what we did!
* Swam with stingrays and did some great snorkeling
* Ate chocolate melting cake nearly every night after dinner
* Went tubing in 2 different caves in Belize
* Sat on my "own" private island, ate some amazing Honduran food, and did more snorkeling in Roatan, Honduras
* Shopped til' I dropped! Everywhere!
* Visited an ancient Lamanite city - touched walls that they touched - walked where they walked - felt the spirit - cried - and then ate some AMAZING quesadillas in Mexico!
* Played the bean bag toss with Tim and got 2nd place!
* best of all - spent time with my husband, family, and friends (and ate!)!
p.s. - we took this picture as we were tendering to Grand Cayman. The water was perfectly calm and the sun was just right! AH - when do we get to go back?
6 comments:
I have thought of you several times this week. Sounds heavenly- I am so glad you had a good time.
I am so happy for you, and so happy you have had such a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to hear more about everything you did :)
WELCOME BACK Cuz! I want to read all about it! Sniff sniff, I wish I had been there!
WELCOME HOME!!! So glad you had a good time and made it back safely. Can't wait to see pictures!
We spent ALL day in the Miami airport waiting...hoping to get on a flight to Atlanta. We tried the 11 o'clock, the twelve, the one, the two, the four, the six, and finally...barely got on the seven. It was good to get out of dodge. Now I sit in the Washington Dulles airport blogging because we got here at 8:40ish and the one flight to Salt Lake doesn't leave until 4:30ish. I think we'll pay to fly next time or work on those rewards miles.
Oh, and by the way...we had a fabulous time. BOM Cruise or bust?
Post a Comment