me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moments from Florida

So, we are in Florida and I thought that I'd share some of our interesting moments so far! As we were leaving Detroit last night, I decided that the poles on the tram looked inviting! Pole dance anyone? I gave it a whirl - and that little spin turned into 3 which landed me right on the floor on my butt! Those poles are slippery! The old lady on the tram probably hadn't seen anything like that in years and she was probably offering a silent prayer, amidst her laughter, that her Depends would hold out!
Today we saw a "woman" that was nearly 7 feet tall. Then she turned around and we realized that it was a man - you can imagine my surprise!
We found a Honda repair shop called "The JAP shop" - what are they thinking?
We saw an old man walking down the road wearing a Speedo that was well worn, tennis shoes, and nothing else! SEXY!!
Tonight we ate dinner at the marina - 15th Street Fisheries. MMMM I love fresh seafood! There was a man that was somewhat inebriated. To get to the point - have you seen "White Men Can't Jump"? Well, the movie in my head stars this man and it's titled "White Men Can't DANCE"!!
I LOVE FLORIDA!!

1 comment:

luvmyav8er said...

Sounds like you are in a very different world down there! Pole Dancing, Ais....Oh I wish I were there to have seen that!

By now you are on the big boat out to sea. I miss you!