me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

at least my house is clean!

today I was expecting company - at 9:30 and 10:30. At 9:30 there was a knock on the door - company had arrived! She didn't stay long - she had things to do - no problem! I still had a few things to clean up before my 10:30 company stopped in! So back to cleaning I went! You know, wiping off counters, sweeping the floor, doing dishes and laundry at the same time! Spot mopping, baseboards, etc... Not like anyone would notice that I did all of this - but I knew and that always makes me feel better.
10:30 came and went. 10:45, no visitors! Then 10:50 a phone call, "we'll be there in about 10 min, is that ok?" SURE!! I sat and cut recipes out of magazines so that I could toss them out! 11:10 - no one! 11:20 - nope, not yet! 11:30 a phone call - "looks like we aren't going to make it today, can we try again next week?"
UUGGHHHH.....

No comments: