me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HHMM....

We're supposed to take family pictures on Saturday and L has a black eye! I hope it goes away by then, but I'm not so certain that it will.
This brings back memories. Until a few years ago, K had a knack for getting a black eye - or some other sort of facial bruise - right before family pictures each year! She would run into doors or walls, fall off of beds that she was jumping on, and so on - you know, just kid stuff! I wonder if L is following in her footsteps!!??

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

Erik got a doozy of a black eye right before his scheduled 2 year old photo session. It was such a whopper, there was no getting rid of it. One of the smart people in the family suggested a creative way to make lemonade out of lemons. We got some boxer shorts and boxing gloves and had a lot of fun with the situation. They were the cutest pictures ever. Can't really do that with a family session but it does allow for a bit of fun and creativity.
I think it just makes the moment more "real" to life. I mean...we do have kids. They are ALWAYS getting hurt.