me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, October 24, 2008

before bed!

In my dreams last night I had dinner with Nancy Regan. L was there too - but he was so good that we hardly noticed! Nancy and I had something pink and gooey - almost like Baked Alaska, but the inside was pink! After our enjoyable dinner we went to an LSU football game and cheered for the tigers! Nancy really got into it and we had a great time. She commented on how well behaved L was and that she was so impressed with my etiquette! After the game she gave me $100.00. I don't know why because just at that moment I was being awakened by our eldest!
So, the moral of the story.... don't eat a piece of Lemon Torte from the Cheesecake Factory...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

hahahaha! Oh, Aislinn...you make me happy :)

Carter Clan said...

Bed? Sleep? pfftt it's 4:45 a.m and I can't sleep so what am I doing? I'm up reading your blog! Sleep is for wussies. :)

Unknown said...

MAN! This is so funny. :D You need to get a picture of Nancy Regan and put it in your scrapbook with this story, and then put a picture of the lemon cake at the bottom of the story... too funny. :D