me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, October 16, 2008

funny between M and N..


Ring, Ring... (M pretending to call N on the phone)

M: Hi, are you a killer of, um, .... bats and stuff?
N: No, I only kill vampires
M: Oh yes - I have one of those in my house today
N: Is it a real one?
M: yes
N: how do you know, did it suck some blood?
M: yes
N: Whose blood? Did it suck your blood?
M: no - my dad's blood
N: don't worry - it's not hungry anymore!

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

That is too funny. LOVE it!

Carter Clan said...

LOL I love when you blog these funny conversations..

msaonika said...

These are, BY FAR, my favorites. You need to make sure that you keep these for your journalling in the scrapbooks and stuff. Speaking of Scrapbooking - I am officially going on Friday night. Wanna come?

luvmyav8er said...

M and N always have the best conversations! I'm glad you get to hear them take place. I honestly can't recall Lex and Logan having those conversations. M and N always make me laugh!

:)