This morning my DH says "no one likes my blog". I chuckled and told him, "no, people just don't know how to respond to your blog!" So - this is my shameless plug for this sweet man!
Please note that my DH has a blog! He calls it his dooms day farm blog and he shoots his mouth off about his personal opinion on the events of the world. On occasion you'll get him to offer a "tin foil hat" moment (is own personal conspiracy theories) and those are fun to read!
Now, I'll do my best to get him to post more regularly if you'll do your best to drop him a note once in a while!
So check it out - www.mydoomsdayfarm.blogspot.com
THANKS!! Have a great day everyone!
5 comments:
Hey, now I'm feeling a bit overlooked. I DID make a comment. And Carl read his blog too, but men don't usually comment on things like that. Tim, when's the last time you made a comment on someone's blog? HMMMM! You have to give to receive. Post more and comment more. :)
Ais - thanks for taking pity on me....I appreciate it.
Christy - after typing as much as I did on that post, I was worn out.
Thanks for the chuckle. I'll bet you were worn out. And looky there...you left your beautiful, amazing wife a comment. I bet she felt the love. Way to go male type! :)
Jake was just talking about Tim's blog today and asked if I had read it.. we are loyal readers Tim!!! Infact, we're writing your name in for President. WAHOO!
I know how he feels.that is why I took a break, I will think about doing it again later,
Post a Comment