I need to dump my brain - here it goes...
This morning at breakfast N tells me that he got to go to the treasure box yesterday. M then pats him on the head and says "Ah - you've been a good boy" (hehehe - to this N was upset and firmly stated NO, I just did all my work!)
I need to open a savings account for L and deposit his b-day money into it. Sorry if you sent a check and it hasn't been cashed yet! I'll get on that!
Today I had a visit from a friend. I am glad that she took the time to stop by and chat with me. I think that it was needed (for both of us). If you remember on my list from yesterday, I need to clean out my van. Haven't done that yet, but I will today because during our visit I agreed to pick her up tonight and I just can't do that in a dirty van. God must be nudging me!
N is the VIP at school this week, I better get treats!
K plays her last soccer game on Thursday - I'm going to miss those games, I loved watching her play!
I need to wrap my mind around this new calling and (as President Kimball would say) JUST DO IT! That dang message on my machine made me so mad but it's not her fault, she doesn't know what I'm doing or that I AM busy on Wed. and CAN'T get up to the church to help her. Guess I should call and let her know!
M's room is a mess
I need to get family pics done so I can finish the book I'm working on.
I'm glad that there was a carpool arranged yesterday so that I can stay focused and not watch the clock (at least 2 days of the week!)
There - no I've dumped my brain and can move on with my day! Thanks for "listening"!
3 comments:
you have a lot going on... I can help with that family picture thing :) I am in the same boat as you with the calling. I CANNOT do wednesday nights and I have told "her" several times, but for some reason they still meet on Wednesday night. SIGH good thing I'm just the assistant and not the leader.
Myabe we should all dump our brians once a day so we can move on and be focused. I think that is my problem to much stored up crap.
I think an occasional brain dump is sooooo good. My problem is I wait to long, and then my dump turns into an explode...not pretty :)
I know a little of how you feel with your calling. One of my biggest fears/roadblocks is making phone calls. You would think it is no big deal, but I hate them. So any time I have to call anyone I put it off and put it off...your "just do it" was a good reminder :)
Post a Comment