So I have a billion (ok, maybe not that much) things to do this week but who ever knows where to start? For today I'll start by blogging my list of TO DO's so that way it's out there for the record and not on my counter collecting dust! Then maybe I'll actually feel accountable and get something done! And just maybe someone will look back on this list and say "wow, she had a lot to do" or "geez - that's really awful that she had to do that, we have robots to do our chores"! Either way, I think it's fun to look back down the road and see what people did and how things have changed. So, here is my TO DO list for this week (in no particular order or frequency!)
1. Get a new DI box and start stuffing it
2. Clean laundry room - sew M's Halloween costume - wash it!!!
3. Straighten storage rm in basement
4. Take a shower (yes, this has to be penciled in or there might be trouble!)
5. Make Christmas lists for kids - for grandparents
6. Pay October's bills
7. Mail a package, take mail to neighbor
8. Put away suitcases that are still in bedroom
9. Go to Enrichment activity
10. Put ad on KSL for baby stuff - take down craigslist ad.
11. Clean out van
12. Clean off carport
13. trim rose bushes, pull weeds
14. organize bookshelf, dust it too
15. organize recipe box, stick to menu for the week, go to the store
16. load Tim's truck with stuff for DUMP and take it!
17. Entertain 25 kids with crafts and treats on Friday - oh goody!
There - looks like a fun week doesn't it? Can you tell I'm anxious to get started? Have a good day everyone!
P.S - yesterday was the Sunday session of General Conference and we were commenting on how the men in the Choir all had the same ties ("Hi, I'd like to order 200 of your blue stripped ties") - anyway, N heard us and said "but they don't all have the same hair - it's different colors" We laughed - he's so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment