NOTE: This is MY opinion. If you disagree that's fine - it's your choice. If you agree that's fine too - also your choice. But don't you dare sit there and judge me for my thoughts because I have taken the time to make an educated decision in this matter instead of following the lemmings. I for one am not ready to lay down and throw my liberties down the drain in favor of socialism for the good of the country. I don't agree or disagree completely with either party, but I know what I want for my family and it's not found on Obama's path.
I'm sick and tired of politics. But what makes me even more mad is the fact that Mr. Obama and his posse are getting away with murder and no one is doing anything about it. He finally admits that he is for redistribution of wealth. Democrats will say that he only said that in 2000, but HELLO - do you not see that he just said it again when "Joe the Plumber" asked him? Do you really think it's right for you to work and then to give part of your HARD EARNED money to the bum that is sitting on his duff - not looking for a job at all? And if that's perfectly fine with you - then do you think that it's ok for Obama to take whatever you want to donate to charities and then distribute it evenly to all charities? Even the ones you disagree with? Guess what - IT WILL HAPPEN because HE SAID IT WOULD!
He believes that his personal salvation rests with the salvation of Black people (yes- he said that). So he's probably going to give certain people opportunities that they don't deserve and didn't work for in the name of salvation. Should we not ALL work for what we want - after all, that's what America was founded on - the ability to WORK and EARN what we wanted without question - not, AH let me give that to you because of your race or creed!
He tried to pass a bill that said that if a woman had an abortion that failed and she had to birth the baby - that Dr.'s were NOT (that's right NOT) to give medical attention to the newborn. EXCUSE ME - isn't that MURDER?????
This man will not give you a straight answer on anything. He considers himself the Savior of the world. Our enemies LOVE him. Children are singing songs to him. College students are chanting his name. He won't produce a birth certificate. He has a grandmother in Kenya that insists that she was there when he was born - IN KENYA (watch out grandma, if you don't shut up you may meet an untimely death). He won't tell groups like ACORN or others who are harming animals and people in his name to stop. You would think that being the "all knowing one" that he could win this election without that sort of crap - but NOPE. He doesn't have the balls to say "Please don't do that - I don't need you to do that for America to support me". UUGGHH.
You know what else makes me mad? He will turn this country into a socialist nation. He wants to give everyone equal pay, health care, and so on. Guess what - it doesn't work! He says this isn't socialism that it's opportunity. Opportunity for whom? For those that refuse to work? For the union reps who already don't work but get paid for it? For those in favor of affirmative action? Look at history people - look around the world. It has never worked - not in any country that has tried it. They have all spiraled into a recession that hurt the people more than it helped. He wants to tax you to oblivion and you just sit there and cheer! He promises health care for all. Sure - sounds great, but it's NOT free! How do you think the Dr's will get paid? With YOUR TAX MONEY - which is about to increase to an outrageous amount!
And if you like guns - guess what - you're about to lose em'. He says he won't take them away. And he probably won't. But he'll tax the crap out of you if you try to purchase one - so good luck there!
He wants a truth squad and kiss your "freedom of speech" good bye. You won't be able to say anything without someone looking into your personal life. (Take Joe the Plumber - and the election isn't even over yet). He disagreed with Obamasiah and now "someone" is using government computers to look into his personal history. ARE YOU TOTALLY BLIND? One reporter asked a legit question of Biden - a hard question in the Obama camp's opinion - and they cut the station off - will grant them no more interviews? So what - when the going gets tough he and Biden just aren't going to talk anymore?
Furthermore I am a firm believer in respecting the office of the President - even if you don't like the man. How in the world can you have respect for the office when the MAN himself doesn't respect the very constitution that it was founded on. The very thing that protects us? He doesn't respect the FLAG or the office - so how can I when HE is in office? The constitution protects the people from government. HE says that it shouldn't say anything about what the government CAN'T do but what it SHOULD do. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Bottom line - as Queen Amadala said:
SO THIS IS HOW LIBERTY DIES - TO THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE
Way to go America - you really screwed the pooch on this one! I'm not saying that Mr. McCain is a great choice either -but at least my liberties will be protected and my country will still have dignity when he's done. At least our enemies fear him.
So for final thoughts - my mom sent this to me...
Twas the night before elections And all through the town Tempers were flaring Emotions all up and down!
I, in my bathrobe With a cat in my lap Had cut off the TV Tired of political crap.
When all of a sudden There arose such a noise I peered out of my window Saw Obama and his boys
They had come for my wallet They wanted my pay To give to the others Who had not worked a day!
He snatched up my money And quick as a wink Jumped back on his bandwagon As I gagged from the stink
He then rallied his henchmen Who were pulling his cart I could tell they were out To tear my country apart! "
On Fannie, on Freddie, On Biden and Ayers! On Acorn, On Pelosi" He screamed at the pairs!
They took off for his cause And as he flew out of sight I heard him laugh at the nation Who wouldn't stand up and fight!
So I leave you to think On this one final note- IF YOU DON'T WANT SOCIALISM GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!
3 comments:
I hear ya! It is a scary thought. I have never been so anxious about an election. I don't get why people can't see the warning signs. I hope I am not in mourning when November 7th rolls around. We have had elections in the past where it seemed like slim pickins but this one is an okay choice and a downright scary choice. NOBAMA '08! Please!
I Love it ! you are awesome. Way to voice what you think, that is why I am your friend. You say what you want. Thanks
all I can say is AMEN! I VOTE AISLINN BARNES FOR PRESIDENT!
Post a Comment