Tonight my sister, her daughter, K and I went to a haunted village! This is K's first haunted village - haunted anything for that matter - and I think that she had a good time. She screamed at every corner - even if there wasn't anything in the corner (or around it) to scream at! At one point she was trying to back pedal so quickly that she tripped over my foot and started to fall all while some scary dude was up in her face. She just kept saying "mommy, mommy, mommy" (I just laughed!). So let me list some funny moments...* K says "I want to be in a group" to which I replied "we are a group" and she says "NO a bigger group!" (we were a group of 4).
* In one house a man with a meat hook yells "get out" and my niece looked right at him and said (in a meek voice) "OK"
* Lady in black follows us on the boardwalk - not saying a word - and I comment that she's pretty and K says "yeah she's pretty - but I don't like her!"
* Other people enjoying the haunts got separated from their group in the corn maze. We got turned around and when we tried to back up, K turned around right into a man that was like 6'5" and she screamed! (he wasn't even part of the fun!)
* In the meat locker the butcher said "I just want a bite" and I put K in front and said "here, she's tasty" and she screamed and ran!
Overall, we had a great time. It was fun to be with the girls and watch their reactions. K was the best to watch - she just screamed and screamed. She said "I'm gonna pee my pants" and "mom, you go first". This will be something she always remembers! Happy Halloween girls! Let's do this again next year!
3 comments:
You crack me up!
How stinkin' fun is that?!? I can totally imagine her screaming every two seconds...hilarious :)
LOL Hillarious!
Post a Comment