Last night, Tim and I - along with my sisters and their spouses, enjoyed a dinner show called WITCHAPALOOZA! It was cute. It was a little cruise-shipish. You know high-schoolish type acting/singing. Silly story line. But hey - it was something new and we had a ton of fun. In fact, I felt like I was on a cruise ship! We sat at a table for 10, so there were 4 people that we didn't know. One of my sisters ordered me a pina colada, there was singing and dancing, pictures being taken, hootin' & hollerin' and so on. The only thing that wasn't like the cruise was that we couldn't have more than one Chicken Cordon Bleu (SHUCKS!). One of the witches came to our table and asked Tim and my 2 brothers-in-law if they'd be willing to stand and do the YMCA song later in the show. I promise, we all married a bunch of party poopers - none of them were willing, so the witch moved on to another table. There were only about 20 men in the whole room, so pickings were slim. OH WELL!
So, all in all, I'm glad we went. We had an enjoyable time visiting and laughing!
4 comments:
It was fun.. and I don't care if the husbands didn't like it.. I had a great time. Thanks for inviting us along!
Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thursday night turned into a way busy night anyway.
Come on....did you really expect me to participate in YMCA? It is a song being sung by a group of gay men saying "It's fun to stay at the YMCA, they have everything for young men to enjoy, you can hang out with all the boys." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Tee hee - I still think that the best was the look on Rick's face when the cone girl came to sing - Expressionless... BWAHAHAHAA!
But, I had a blast anyway. Thanks so much for putting it together so we could all go! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment