to my mom! I'd include a picture of her -but those are on my laptop and that thing has to be sent off for repairs due to a loose internal plug!
Anyway - today is my mom's birthday! I won't give away her age! My mom and I haven't always had the best relationship. She and my dad divorced when I was 12 years old and after that we didn't see each other much (as I lived with my dad).
After I returned home from Spain, I moved in with my mom and at that point I was able to start building a relationship with her. (I was 18) She is a lady that likes to create memories for her children and grandchildren. She is always planning trips or trying to think of something that will be meaningful to each of us. She works as a legal secretary and she does her best to serve our Father in Heaven!
I admit that there have been times when my mom just didn't know what she was talking about and I didn't want to listen to her. But as I've grown I've learned that she's had wisdom all along and she's always willing to bestow that on us! So, happy birthday mom! I hope you have a great day and a fun trip (she's going "home" to see her mom, for her birthday!). WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment