Just my thoughts before 9am!
Polls across America haven't even been open for 3 hours yet and there are already reports of Republican poll workers being kicked out of their polling place. UM HELLO? That's illegal. A federal judge said it was illegal in 2004 when the same thing happened and 2000 votes were logged for John Kerry before the polls even opened. GEEZ PEOPLE - can your candidate NOT win without YOUR corruption? COME ON!!
(additionally, absentee ballots for the military weren't mailed out in the proper time frame so several military men and women didn't receive their ballots in time to vote. McCain has filed a law suit for an extension. Of all people - those serving our country should have the right to vote!!)
3 comments:
it's pathetic... I hate how when the minority feels like they've been wronged that all hell breaks lose, but people just look the other way when it happens to the "normal" people of this country.
I love your "what am I up to?" comments..."thinking about throwing the TV out the window, crawling in a hole and clinging to my guns and my religion for the next 4 years - someone tell me when it's over!" You crack me up! We'll get through it and if things get too bad...there's always that big piece of property we can go live on a be reclusive in our own little community.:)
Thank you for this - I know that I posted late, but I am glad to know that you and I are on the same "Feeling" page when it comes to our new President Elect - that lying cheat... Nuff' said
Post a Comment