me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A little of our November...

Since my laptop is still out, I have only been able to upload pics here and there. So, for this post I'm going to share with you some images from our November....
My nephew celebrated his 5th birthday at Kangaroo Zoo - basically a giant bounce house place for adult and kids alike!! We had fun - all of us got in on the bouncing! K had a great time - I think she bounced until she couldn't bounce anymore - she sure slept well that night!
Not sure what AA is looking at here, but it must be scary - either that or she's grateful for not having been eaten up by the giant alligator!
As a mom you have to sneak in a shower when you can. I turned on the shower and left the bathroom to make my bed. I went to find L to make sure he was well and look where I found him! He'd crawled into my shower-clothes and all!!
Post shower - what a sweetie!
Chief Golden Hawk at your service! In order to earn the feathers you had to complete a kindergarten task (counting, reading, etc..) N earned all the feathers that could be earned and he even got a golden star on one to show that he is reading! WAY TO GO CHIEF!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

YAY! We love November catch up time.

Carter Clan said...

LOL I love that picture of AOnika.. I know what she's looking at.. tisk tisk. I have the funniest picture of Kahlyn on that alligator. I will send it to you.