me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, November 8, 2008

M's clone...

When M was much smaller than she is now, she had a tendency to find her way into a variety of food and smear it everywhere. We had an incident with peanut butter, the tv, and PB foot prints all over the house! We also had an incident with Hershey's syrup and her pretending to be chocolate milk! As messy as all of these things were, I chose to grab a camera before cleaning or yelling because these moments will only be but a few and I wanted to show them what they get to look forward to when they have kids!
The other day I got L dressed - he was so handsome! Cream corduroy pants and a navy shirt. We weren't going anywhere special - but I just wanted to dress him up. I combed his hair and then went back to folding laundry! While doing so I heard a scratching sound so I went to check it out and this is what I found...
Oh yes! He had bitten open a package of chocolate ice-cream mix!
Yes - I have white tile floors! NO those pants were NOT brown!
Ah, but he must have had fun - isn't he cute?! I'll let Dad clean up this one!

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Don't ya love it? I've had messes like that...I wish it'd been ice cream mix :).

luvmyav8er said...

What a mess! Him and the floor...LOL. Cute!

msaonika said...

These are fantastic pictures.. Sometime, when you get a chance, you should put up the "I'm chocolate milk" ones. :D