me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fly by lunch...

My mom went to Louisiana to visit her mom this past week. Today she is on her way home, and guess what?! She had a layover in SLC!! The layover was just long enough to kidnap her and D from the airport and whisk them downtown for a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden and then return them back to the airport! It was fun to check the kids out of school early and take them for a special lunch with Grandma and Grandpa, Dad, and Aunt Aon. What the perfect treat for a rainy day!

2 comments:

msaonika said...

I like that - the whole "What say you" thing. Well, I say "YUMMY". thank you for doing that, by the way. It was short, quick, but totally fun! Gotta have her fly out and then fly back in more often! :D

luvmyav8er said...

That's great that you were able to do that! So when is anyone going to have a layover in Nashville??????????????????????????

Hmmmm I wonder! Plane tickets are rediculous even on Southwest at this point. I looked the day they came out and it's still over 300.00 each person. Looks like Brooklyn and I may be driving 15 hours one way. UGH. Down there won't be so bad...but getting right off the ship and driving back....that will be miserable.

Love ya