me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aislinn's Laundry Service

We moved into our home about a year ago. At this time I put a cup up on a shelf above the washer which would be used to hold the loose change that I collected from the washer and/or dryer! I figured if I'm doing laundry then I might as well be paid - right?
Today I took down the cup to count my hard earned cash! I earned a whole $2.25 in just a year! See - I'm cheaper than the ladies in China! Don't worry - I won't spend it all in one place!

2 comments:

msaonika said...

You are such a trip! I love reading these things. If that's the case, I made more than you this year - because 2 weeks ago - that's right... I found a 5 dollar bill in the washer... BWAHAHAHA! :D

Mike and Amy said...

I just got my tree up and you are taking yours down! Uhhh,Why?