Last night was the "Deck the Halls" program at the school. Each class sang two songs - cute! N's class sang "Rudolph" and "Little Red Train". They all wore antlers as they sang. N caught a glimpse of us watching and instantly stopped singing (of course). We got it on a grainy video and it's sort of funny to watch!
Next up was M's class and they sang "My Two Front Teeth" and "Must be Santa". M is the smallest in her class and they had her standing on the top row! Good thing too otherwise we wouldn't have been able to see her due to all the parents trying to stand and see their own kid! M liked the motions of the songs more than the songs - she loves to perform! Then there was K's class - they sang "Mistletoe", "It's Beginning to Look at Lot Like Christmas" & "Pine Cones and Holly Berries". Of course K performed instead of singing. She mouthed the words with these grandiose sorts of movements of her mouth and made her eyes very expressive. She was funny to watch - but then again, that's just K. Of course we got this on a grainy video too so we can show her kids how silly she is! Black mail - it starts early you know! All of the holiday singing just wore L plum out! I bet he'll see sugar plums dancing tonight!
D missed his program because of the illness... but I am glad to see that all of yours are healthy and got to go. I love this last picture of Lane - very VERY cute.. :D
1 comment:
D missed his program because of the illness... but I am glad to see that all of yours are healthy and got to go. I love this last picture of Lane - very VERY cute.. :D
Post a Comment