me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And you?

It's Christmas Eve and Tim and I are quietly putting gifts from relatives under the tree! This is always so fun to me. Sneaking around like little kids - hiding from OUR KIDS!!! Of course we'll have to wait until much later to bring out the BIG GUY'S stuff, but just seeing the pile of gifts grow right before our eyes is always a treat. Then I can't sleep because I'm excited to see the kids faces when they wake up to a room full of goodies and the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls! HOW FUN!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! I hope you get what you want but if not, remember that we've all been given the best gift of all - LOVE from our SAVIOR, and an atoning sacrifice! What could be better than that?!

No comments: